Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Florida Keys (Part 4 continued)

Day 4 came pretty early in the morning. We'd traveled to Key West the evening before, plus I stayed up to watch the end of the Daytona 500. I think I went to bed around 2? The Little Olive woke up at 5:30 am and I decided I'd take on that party.

Needless to say it was a lazy day.



It started with a trip across the 7 Mile Bridge to a small state park with a beach. Myself and the in laws attended.



The name of the state park was Bahia Honda. It was quaint and had quite possibly the GREENEST water I've ever seen. It was so green Kermit the Frog would be jealous.



We returned home just in time for me to feed the Little Olive dinner!



Then it was off to @TweetTP and @burgerparker's condo for chicken, steak and shrimp tacos. This meal got my vote for best of the week. I know, In know. I love seafood. I had some really good seafood, but these chicken tacos were the best thing I ate all week.

Great work!

Oh yeah, this picture of the sunset was taken from their condo by my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment