Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Big Things are Happening!

First...



The Little Olive turned nine months old over the weekend! How much fun is that?

Notice how she isn't sitting still? I think that's the theme these days.



How about that? She's finally getting it. She's officially mobile!

And she loves to swing!



The weather has been sooooo nice that we just had to take her to the park. I'd never even heard of it, but my smart wife knew just where it was. It's a little hidden gem.

She like to swing, but I made sure she didn't go too high!

Some say I'm a little over protective.

Here's a safe new skill she's learned this week...



"Touchdown!"

Her new skills aren't just physical, they're verbal, too!



I've been waiting a long time to hear that word come out of her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment