Monday, May 25, 2009
10 Things I Learned this Weekend about Camping
10. Camping is better than watching game 3 of Pens vs 'Canes. :)
9. Setting up a tent has gotten amazingly easy.
8. Wearing a shirt made by Field and Stream doesn't mean you know how to catch fish.
7. My wife makes awesome dip and tortellini salad.
6. Air mattresses are key to a good night's sleep in a tent.
5. A friend's violent puking outside your tent can wake up an entire campground.
4. The better the boat, the more fun it is.
3. The Fosters are some of the nicest people in the world.
2. No jet skiing is better than too much jet skiing.
1. The scenic route is never the fastest route... despite what the iPhone says.