Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What a weekend...

It was a happy WV Day for me. I had the day off and I made the most of it. I headed to Morgantown Thursday evening and visited with my Mom's family. We had special guests in from San Diego and Columbus, so that made it even better.

Friday was crazy. I had breakfast with my out of town family and grandparents. I visited with one of my best friends and his newborn daughter. I then visited with my Dad for Father's Day. I followed that up with a visit to my favorite restaurant in the entire world... Black Bear with another good friend. There I had a Dead Guy Ale, a build your own burrito and some chips and guacamole. I'll blog more about Black Bear later. I capped the day off with a fishing trip at Opekiska on the Monongahela River.


Saturday morning I drove back to Charleston so we could attend a friend's wedding shower and Sunday we celebrated Father's Day on our back porch, grilling and playing Trivial Pursuit with my wife's family.



It was a whirlwind of a weekend, but it was an enjoyable one. I even managed to lose 2 pounds. That makes -10 on Nutrisystem and -13 total.

No comments:

Post a Comment