Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Little Olive's First Professional Baseball Game


Last week the Little Olive visited Appalachain Power Park in Charleston for her first professional baseball game. She was really in tune with her surroundings and had a pretty good time.


The above picture was taken as a foul ball bounced over my head. The Little Olive heard it bounce in front of us and that's what she's looking at. Her mommy watched it bounce five feet over my head. I wish I'd seen the play. I would have caught the ball!


See how she watched intently? She was really wanting this Power player to knock the ball out of the park!


Eventually the Little Olive got tired and we had to go home early. I think we made it 4 and a half innings... maybe five? Not sure. 

It was fun, though. Her next baseball game will be in Pittsburgh on Sunday.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment