Tuesday, September 27, 2011

WVU VS LSU

What a day. I left Charleston around 5:15 in the morning. I headed north to Morgantown and eventually wound up in the Blue Lot around 10. Unfortunately the rest of the family didn't join me, so I had to represent well.

I spent the day with old friends, catching up, having a few beers and talking WVU Football. It was a solid day indeed.





Can a tailgate get any closer to the stadium? I mean seriously, we totally lucked out when a member of the tailgate got a call from a friend with an extra blue lot pass.

Solid.



Once inside we listened to Landau Eugene Murphy Jr sing the national anthem. The Logan, WV native won this year's America's Got Talent competition on NBC.



The game? Oh yeah... the game! It didn't go well. WVU let LSU get a 27-7 lead in the first half. WVU stormed back in the 3rd quarter, cutting the LSU lead to 6. The crowd was rocking (as seen above).

Then this happened...



Game over. Oh well... hopefully we'll see them again when we hop to the SEC.

Wishful thinking?

Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment